H.B. Williams Fourth Grade
Supply List 2013 – 2014
(1) Texas Instruments Calculator Model TI-30XIIS (ONLY this model)
(2) Three-subject spiral bound notebooks
(3) One-subject spiral bound notebooks
(7) PLASTIC 3-prong pocket folders
(1) pkg. of copier/printer paper
(3) pkgs. loose leaf, WIDE-RULE notebook paper*
(8) glue sticks*
(1) pkg of colored pencils*
(1) 24 count box of CRAYOLA crayons*
(1) 10 count box of washable markers (primary colors)*
(4) pkgs. of #2 pencils-PLEASE SHARPEN AT LEAST ONE BOX OF PENCILS*
(1) 10 count pkg. of colored ink pens (can be any color EXCEPT black or blue ink)*
(4) highlighters (any color)*
(1) pkg. of cap erasers OR a handheld eraser*
(1) pkg. of inexpensive mechanical pencils*
(1) personal pencil sharpener (NO electronic or battery operated sharpeners)
(1) FISKARS-type youth scissors
(1) 12-inch PLASTIC ruler (NO flexible rulers)
(3) 4 pack pkgs. of dry erase markers (LOW ODOR and NO fine point)
(1) set of headphones (place in a baggy with student’s name)
(2) boxes of facial tissues (i.e. Kleenex)
(1) pkg of 400-sheet self-stick note pads (i.e. Post-it Notes)
*These items may need to be re-supplied for the 2nd semester.
BOYS ONLY: 1 container of Disinfectant wipes and 1 roll of paper towels
GIRLS ONLY: 2 boxes of re-sealable sandwich baggies and 1 bottle/dispenser of hand sanitizer
In addition, there will be a $45 supply fee collected in July/August to cover the cost of supplemental items used in the classroom all year long. These items include: a binder, pencil bag, planners, science supplies, supplemental reading materials, etc.
ITEMS NOT REQUIRED, BUT APPRECIATED FOR ALL 4TH GRADE CLASSROOMS:
INDEX CARDS, EXTRA DRY ERASE MARKERS, DISPENSER TAPE, TENNIS BALLS,
AA AND AAA BATTERIES.
PLEASE NOTE: YOUR CHILD’S ASSIGNED TEACHER MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL SUPPLIES. CHECK WITH YOUR CHILD’S TEACHER ON REGISTRATION DAY FOR THESE ITEMS.
Thank you so much! It’s going to be a great year!